- Key rings, new jewellery boxes, personalised Christmas decorations, stamping on cutlery and a new copper shape
- Personalised jewellery: what is the ideal online sales platform?
- Personalised jewellery colour change fun with Photoshop and photo filters
- Stamped and personalised anniversary gifts
- Don’t forget to prove you are not a spambot!
Chantel on The making of my first jewelle… Kirstie-lee Smith on The making of my first jewelle… Chantel on The fascination of wearing han… Annette Piper on The fascination of wearing han… Kirstie-lee Smith on “Destash” could be…
Tag Archives: gold jewellery
I’ve found a fun way to show what a keepsake jewellery design will look in other metal colours without actually making it in that colour … assuming those metal options are available in that style. I use either Photoshop or … Continue reading
My most recent order was for a seventh anniversary gift in copper, one of the traditional seventh anniversary gifts. My customer found my website, http://www.chantelmccabe.com, through Pinterest. Great to see Pinterest working for me! A fair number of other metals … Continue reading