- Key rings, new jewellery boxes, personalised Christmas decorations, stamping on cutlery and a new copper shape
- Personalised jewellery: what is the ideal online sales platform?
- Personalised jewellery colour change fun with Photoshop and photo filters
- Stamped and personalised anniversary gifts
- Don’t forget to prove you are not a spambot!
Chantel on The making of my first jewelle… Kirstie-lee Smith on The making of my first jewelle… Chantel on The fascination of wearing han… Annette Piper on The fascination of wearing han… Kirstie-lee Smith on “Destash” could be…
Tag Archives: personalised jewellery
I made a tree of life pendant video recently mainly for the purposes of posting on Facebook and beating the algorithms. Sadly, the reach has dropped to 181 people with this one compared to the reach of 574 one on … Continue reading
You could be wondering why someone would make a jewellery video. It just kind of lies there, doesn’t it. I made a slideshow which counts as a video. My motivation to do this stemmed from Facebook’s change in its algorithms … Continue reading